About the BioS Final Event
Healthcare is undergoing profound changes, driven by Bioscience and technological advancements, demographic shifts, and changing lifestyles throughout Europe, thus requiring health care professionals to expand their skills’ palette.
In response to these challenges, the BioS Project aims at advancing the digital skills of health professionals through the design, development and delivery of new modular vocational curricula on Computational Biology.
BioS stands for “Digital Skills on Computational Biology for Health Professionals” and is co-funded by the European Commission.
- Opportunities for bioinformatics-based approaches in the diagnostics
- Bioinformatics helping to combat COVID19
- Bioinformatics in cancer patient treatment
- BioS Project, Results and Policy Recommendations
- Workshop on: Understanding the genetic basis of diseases for precise, therapeutic recommendations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the BioS Final Event took place as a fully online, interactive conference. All keynote sessions, panel discussions and workshops were broadcast live online.View Online the Final Event Booklet
Meet the speakers
Final Event recording
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.